Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Stupid Comments On The Internet

So I'm just going to dump the especially stupid comments I find on the internet here

Pedophilia Okay Because The Bible Doesn't Mention It

Pedophilia: It's the purest love of them all!
O_O oh kay then... You strange mentally messed up human being...


Chuck Noris And The Invisible Pony Bible


What a retard wanting to force people's beleif.Get a life fat fuck and go beleive in your pony shit.We are human.What did you acheive? Retard.You need a life.

stephanie smith
4:56 PM
 
Edit
Pony..? What... I don't even... This article is about not using the bible to hurt people+Chuck Fûćkìng Norris there are no ponies... And yes... We are human... Urm... Well done for figuring that out I guess... I'm just going to assume you're drunk...
Show less
Reply
+stephanie smith Assuming makes you an ass.Hurting people? I am going to say that you are on some serious crack.There is fake Christianity and the real Christianity in u.s.Tobe honest.I swear you need a life.

stephanie smith
5:03 PM
+Chuck Fûćkìng Norris oh so you just naturally sound drunk an ignorant. Alright. I don't really care if there's another Christianity, I can barely deal with one heard of religious sheeple....did you even read the article at all?

Brony Does Not Love Or Tolerate Gay Marriage

When the dumb-get dumber
Fluttershy Frowns Upon You
We're clearly primitive? Pft alright...
This is the internet dear. Not America.
All Hail The almighty State of United Kingdom
Remember when proposing to mention this.
Sorry single parents out there.

That awkward moment when you misspell 'misspelled'

Can I take a serious moment and go WTAF is wrong with this guy?



0_0 Whoa, Like Whoa. WTAF????????

Lana Del Rey Totally Copied That Song From Sleeping Beauty-Urm...No





Leah Brooks

 commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  -  Aug 6, 2014
Copied that song fro the sleeping bueaty Lana is kinda a wannabe.
Womack16
Aug 6, 2014
+
2
3
2
 
Reply
well Maleficent was the evil witch from Sleeping Beauty so...

Leah Brooks
Aug 6, 2014
+Womack16 LOL I just realize that now lana coies other ppl song titles

XxCookiezxX
Aug 13, 2014
+
1
2
1
Well she kinda had to do it for the movie so..and this is her own version of the song so its not technically copying.

Leah Brooks
Aug 13, 2014
+XxCookiezxX Already got that fixed ty very much.

danny98js
Aug 16, 2014
+
2
1
2
actually she didn't copy sleeping beauty, because the song was meant for the movie maleficent

yourguardianangel
Yesterday 12:46 AM
+
3
2
3
it's a cover, genius

Leah Brooks
Yesterday 12:54 AM
+yourguardianangel Too be honest she has copied other peoples song titles I am a genius thanks I bet I could name all my 50 Usa Capitals and you couldnt... 

Leah Brooks
Yesterday 1:43 AM
+Purple M You are the dipshit dumbass She always copies song titles go do something useful dumb flach..

Purple M
Yesterday 6:41 AM
+
1
2
1
+Leah Brooks its sad to hear youre so dumb...you should like ...investigate things before talking shit...

Leah Brooks
Yesterday 3:39 PM
+Purple M How... Obviously people told me it wasnt a copy so we already know no reason to argue anymore cause its over now ...

Leah Brooks
Yesterday 3:46 PM
Oh and if I was the dumb one at least I use correct grammar It's You're Dumbshit lots of people told me already she didnt copy it my mistake enough of ur bs.

Ella Kim
12:00 AM
+
5
4
5
+Leah Brooks bitch please! stfu

Leah Brooks
1:05 AM
+Ella Kim Oh my god people like u are fags annoying freakin dipshits dude MIND UR OWN.

danny98js
3:34 AM
+
1
2
1
+Leah Brooks and +Ella Kim  can you guys just quit arguing, who cares if you both think the other is dumb, just grow up and be more mature, you both are acting like 5 year olds arguing about who has the better toy or art work.
Show less

Leah Brooks
3:36 PM
How to start an arguement on youtube  1: comment
2: arguements.

john parks
5:20 PM
+
1
0
1
no duh the maleficent people lett her do it for the movie